Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Starting my 36 hour Tech Fast at 1pm Eastern.

No TV, No Phone browsing, No PC, No Texting, No Video games, Can talk on the phone but bonus points if you do it in person. Music allowed.

Going to start with a 20 min grounding session. Barefoot in the grass.

Feel free to join in. Souls need some cleansing.
12:07 PM - Nov 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
War Weary @W4rWeary
07 November, 04:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just back from my 36 hr tech fast (turned into 40 hours).

Weird I couldn't remember what I used to do before the internet days. Then I rediscovered books and magazines, and going to bed early! (Which I needed after a couple of days of helping a friend dig post holes).
Spent some time in the garden in bare feet.
Also I thought of you lot, what you might be doing and tried my hand at some remote viewing of the future, (we'll see how that turns out).

Thanks @VincentKennedy for the suggestion, I feel calmer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 November, 05:23
Good morning VK! Feeling some serious over the target vibes tthat are going to be shaking up the establishment quick, fast and in a hurry.

#FLYSIDFLY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
07 November, 12:53
t minus 7 minutes and counting

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
06 November, 09:11
countdown 4 hours and 50 minutes total Left

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
06 November, 05:43
Things didn’t go according to plans. This isn’t over. Another time perhaps. Good luck everyone. 🍀

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
06 November, 05:17
Dig up the grass and get those feet in the earth for best results.

Kryptic_seeker @Kryptic_seeker
06 November, 05:07
Uhmm, it is -22C with 6" of snow. I will have to pass on the Barefoot grounding, but I have an alternative.

I wear a grounding strap on my wrist as I am on the PC all day at work.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
06 November, 04:46
from AwakenedOutlaw

QAnonGroup @QAnonGroup
06 November, 04:38
🚨WARNING: THIS IS THE LAST WEEK THAT YOU’LL BE ABLE TO ORDER GOLD SMART TRUMP CARD!

We’ve got intel that this week is the last, when you’ll be able to order the official GOLD SMART TRUMP CARD that will fullfill all your dreams.

If you decide to purchase GOLD SMART TRUMP CARD today, there is a special promotion available only for a chosen group of people.

Only here is the official TRUMP APPROVED website, be aware of scam websites

Check availability here👇
👉 https://cutz.li/GoldTSCSis...
👉 https://cutz.li/GoldTSCSis...

#MAGA #wwg1wga#Trump#STOPHESTEAL#Potus#GodWins#DonaldTrump#GodWins#QANON#Freedom

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
06 November, 11:36
Tech fast eh?

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
06 November, 11:43
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Great minds think alike!

Iam Mie @iammiele
06 November, 06:05
The faster the cycle the higher the frequency

Grace And Truth Met Together And Righteousness And Peace Kissed Each Other

Good to ground especially in foggy daze!
Catch ya on the flip side 🙃

Enjoy the eclipse!
https://www.almanac.com/to...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 November, 03:28
I was out shopping all day with a friend looking for a formal gown we need for 2 work events. Tuned out all day. Plan to relax and read tomorrow. Will have to work Monday...phone and computer needed..8th was target day, but hey...2 days early, I'm down

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 November, 11:38

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 November, 10:15
I have nothing to lose. Count me in.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
05 November, 09:54
Excellent.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
05 November, 09:39
My phone is playing up anyway it seems . Texts arent going through and its been glitching all day.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 November, 09:10
I am beginning at 7 pm Pacific.
I am doing 24 hour fast and 36 tech fast.
Cleanse my body and soul!

Maria. Liv. @maria07
05 November, 09:03
👀😉Nope. Of course, Vk doesn't stop with anything, there is something else behind quite illogical when Trump has rallies and we are so close to November 8. Now we have been stuck for several years and now the seriousness begins, Nah he sends a message here, which we can code as we see fit.🙏

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
05 November, 08:48
im in🙂 seeing it a little late so 9pm, it will be.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
05 November, 08:39
astros..... stros..... go strosssss.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
05 November, 08:39
astros..... stros..... go strosssss.

War Weary @W4rWeary
05 November, 08:18
I think I need this too. So yes, I am going to join you!
But I'm going to start 12 hours earlier.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
05 November, 07:38
I'm going to start my 36h Tech Fast (as much as possible, due to work can't do 100%), at 10:10am today (6.11)
Already started Fasting (food) this morning.
Starting Ivermectin again

Gematria Thirty Six = V for Vendetta

3 posts by VK about Tech Fast
2 minutes in between 1st-2nd post
31 minutes in between 2nd-3rd post

Q231
T: B, F, J, 1,5,11-20, ^
_Conf_d-ww_CON_off[dark]_
_Conf_SIL-_EX
COMM_Castle_Active_7ZbV-WT9
RED1_RED2_
SAT_40k_se_c_[30m]
Godspeed.
P_pers: WRWY
Q

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 November, 07:17
Have been doing this off and on, but can't do this tech fast with you all this time. I can't miss the rallies!! Tonight, Sunday, and Monday! For those of you who do this now, we'll hold down the fort for you!☺️👍❤️

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
05 November, 06:58
A good portion of my job requires using computers for our batching system...is that allowed?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
05 November, 09:08
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
Yes - permission granted 🤡

Ange Love @LoveM
05 November, 06:46
🙏✨🕊️❤️😇

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 November, 06:43
Just saw this, starting my cleanse now.
BTW
following 2011

Tony Wick @TonyWick
05 November, 06:37