Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 01:05
Whiplash has a neat calendar. Worth a share.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 February, 03:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
damn no superbowl🤒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
05 February, 07:09
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
WHO NEEDS THE SUPER BOWL WHEN YOU CAN WATCH A REVOLUTION?! WOO HOO! GO USA! IT'S US AGAINST THE WORLD! 😁👊WORD IS THERE'S GONNA BE AN EBS 6:00 P.M. EAST COAST. TONIGHT...🙏 WORD IS 400 ELECTED OFFICIALS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED & THE MILITARY'S DEF IN CONTROL.

PRESS HAS BEEN INFORMED BUT ARE NOT REPORTING. LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE ON THIS CALENDAR FOR THAT REASON. 😎 #CastleRock = OVAL OFFICE SET UP IN A STUDIO IN CULVER CITY, CA. AMAZON SERVICES STUDIOS CONFIRMED. SIANARA JEFF!🙏🇺🇸🙏

Only people mentioned by TammyDowell73 in this post can reply
06 February, 02:29
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
Tammy. click this link, you don't need an account to watch. if there's a sensitive content viewing label ignore it. you want to watch this. this is a behind the scenes run down of real-time activity that we were not given access to until now. I see Jeff Bezos side profile and back of his head walking in the door. 2 days later he resigns & they post this video... It's just going to get better from here. https://twitter.com/MjTrut...

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
06 February, 01:16
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I seen this already, thanks tho .

06 February, 02:00
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
THE DROP SAID TODAY OR SUPERBOWL?
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHICH NETWORK IS BROADCASTING THE EVENT? I POSTED 2 PICS I TOOK OFF MY TV. ONE AT 5:00 P.M. TODAY FROM CBS NEWS. PIC OF JOE CAPTIONED: BIDEN DOESN'T WANT TRUMP TO KEEP RECEIVING INTEL BRIEFINGS.😳 SO THE TRUTH ABOUT JOE BEING KEPT OUT OF THE PENTAGON & BRIEFINGS IS TRUE.

IF HE'S PREZ, HOW COME DJT IS GETTING THE BRIEFINGS?! 😎🙏
IT'S COMING...IF CBS IS BROADCASTING THE SUPERBOWL, IT MAY HAPPEN THEN. I'LL DROP ANY MORE POSTS I GET! #tbiytc #HoldTheLine 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸