Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 November, 01:37
some sketchy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
😂 Somebody reported me for wanting to commit self harm. Paybacks incoming... JK.. I don't have time for childish games. I don't need help with harm, it comes naturally for me like falling up the steps. I need a break from Social Media anyway. My question is if somebody was talking about committing suicide or harming themselves, Why would you take that video down? I mean.. you have no idea how many ppl I worry about on that app and there are at least 2 people I talked to to get them not to commit suicide. People are dying from suicide every damn day because of the bullying that TikTok allows. Especially young people but we recently had a fellow patriot in their 40s commit suicide because she was being bullied by the left Im too damn mean to let words hurt me to that point but it is a huge problem. Not to mention all the damn pedos on there... I needed a break.
05:00 PM - Nov 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MandyMerica in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mandy Merica, click on at the bottom under it