Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
There's so much here on this one. Expand your think with "by the book". Think Bidan actions and protocols and the legality of it all. It's why there aren't any snipers on the WH roof. It's why he isn't flying AF1. It's why he's not even in the White house. He can't be legally. Can't be legally sworn in. Can't legally sign EO's. Think of other things that legally can't happen.
12:19 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Trunk Monkey @Trunk_Monkey
07 February, 10:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i have been trying to get everyone to read cathy obrien and mark phillips' books, trance formation of america and access denied for reasons of national secuity for many years now.
i dont know if anyone has, but i sure hope they did. bcuz what the world is about to find out will keep them up nights. maybe drive some insane with rage. and other ugly emotions.
God help them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
06 February, 03:55
what popped out at me this time reading it, is the past tense "Had".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
06 February, 03:30
By the Book could also mean throw reality in their faces on TV for the whole world to see. I do not think it has anything to do with Super Bowl but that compared to the Super Bowl,

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
06 February, 03:09
BARR PUBLIC WHAT ? TURN, TO SAVE HIS ASS FOR PAST CIA CRIMES ????

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
06 February, 01:54
can't carry the football - can't initiate any military action...

Henry Specter @HSpecter
06 February, 01:08
I'm all for it! What about the news that people are losing their jobs. I am just curious, how are people already losing jobs if Bidan's Eo's do not count?

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
06 February, 11:17
YESSSSS !! I am constantly saying this daily--- so much im giving myself a headache 🤣🤣 my new answer to people i have told a thousand times is.... WATCH 👀👀

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
06 February, 10:51

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
06 February, 10:04
Bidan cannot sign legislation... if his presidency is illegal, unconstitutional, n illegitimate... why is he there. If its part of The Plan, how can he b permitted to pretend to b president n the American people lied to about it. Patriots in control? If so how can they do this? Legal justification? Trump has wanted to do everything by the book.

Last Days @lastdays1
06 February, 02:55
he was on AF1 Friday, reportedly.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
President Biden Flies Home To Delaware On First Air Force One Trip | NewsNOW from FOX - YouTube

President Joe Biden arrives in Marine One at Joint Base Andrews to board Air Force One for the first time as he heads home to Delaware on Friday.Subscribe to...

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
06 February, 10:26
In response Last Days to his Publication
Look at the the paint and differences between AF1 and 2. Huge differences with the paint and lines and significance

PNW_ Truth @TruthSeeker21112
06 February, 11:01
In response Last Days to his Publication
WOW that is NOT AF1 that is the AF2 plane very easy to see differences in the pin striping WOW

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 February, 01:53
Timing is everything

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
06 February, 01:47
We appreciate everything you guys are doing. You guys are our guardian angels! God Bless and may he shield you from these scumbags! ❤️❤️❤️

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
06 February, 01:44
does this mean Everyone in congress & the Senate know it's all fake?
is Kabala real or fake now? she voted in the Senate the other day was that fake too?
inquiring minds want to know

Wego All @Wego2
06 February, 01:10
Imagine if we weren’t here.
While difficult….this must be done.

We were told beforehand that it had to be done by the book. Like they are not here. Patience...while people wake up and the last sleepers in the house are uncovered.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
06 February, 12:59
"Can't legally sign EO's."

Someone please explain to me. Why is the Keystone Pipeline being shut down and why are those workers losing their jobs? This is the main sticking point I have whenever anyone brings up the blank EOs.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
06 February, 10:29
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
I believe that all lower level people are freakin out and following such supposed EOs. They act accordingly and believe what is happening is coming from Bidan. This is all due to the media shoveling out misinfo. so therefore people are freaking out and allowing the plan to play out without realizing truths

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 February, 12:33
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Not hard to grasp. Biden pretends to sign a paper, the media says it is signed, Biden's team tells the pipeline to shut down, without any proof of anything, the pipeline is shut down. NO ONE CHECKS...so the play goes on. Yes, people are being let off of work for NOW, but not forever. When Trump comes back and shows nothing was signed and Biden had no legal right to sign any EO, the pipeline gets back up and running again. The reason for all this is to catch the bad guys that are hidden, to flush them out, it has to happen 'for a time'. NOT final though.

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
06 February, 12:33
Is by the book also buy the book, regarding Hunter's upcoming book release?

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
06 February, 12:30
soooo..... you re-post "the ending won't be for everyone" paraphrase

at this point ... this sounds damn ominous

whether the plan *happens* or not

I believe

Lord help thoust(sp?) mine unbelief ... 🕆

Zena Jin @zenalove
06 February, 12:30
Also, why he is not meeting with any world leaders? Don't you think they will hugging each other and kissing each other's butt in front of camera by now?

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
06 February, 12:29
My heart has lead me to trust Barr. i still hold my faith with him.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
06 February, 01:22
In response JEANNIE LEWIS to her Publication
Me too. He's my Yogi Barr...

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
06 February, 12:28
Patriots in control.

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
06 February, 01:41
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
According to Dan Scavino’s
Q💧1748 on 1/5/2021 at 5:48PM EST:

Listen VERY carefully.

Something BIG is about to drop.

Only followers of this user (WhiteKnight) can see their posts

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
06 February, 11:42
In response White Knight to his Publication
We do this, make sure it's a closed lid so no steam escapes and allow to cool completely afterwards. Good luck, hope everyone is feeling better soon xx

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 February, 12:39
In response White Knight to his Publication
Ivermectin is another one you can use, any antiparasitic drug will work. You can go online to American Frontline Doctors, they have a link you can contact a doctor who WILL prescribe what you need. Some will prescribe for prevention too - take every 2 weeks and it prevents Covid even if you work in an ER or other high risk area.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 12:25
The media promoting these lies

joann ferguson donated @joann212
06 February, 12:25
I was working in Lake Tahoe today for a client. Every time I go there they have CNN and Fake news blasting. People are so brainwashed by mainstream media. To the 'average' person they really don't see anything wrong. I am so grateful I am awake and can see through all the BULLSHIT.

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
06 February, 12:34
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
ugh...so sorry. im in NorCal too and it is beyond frustrating.

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
06 February, 12:27
"Presidentail Actions" which is "Executive Action" they're a "Wish list" and doesnt hold any legal weight at ALL!! In court will be erased!!

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
06 February, 01:55
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
No, these are Executive Orders, ive seen them on the federal registry in pdf. they have a webpage listing alll "Executive Actions" and among them are Executive Orders, EOs are a species of the genus Executive Actions. they may well b illegit in other ways, but these are EO's.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 February, 12:22
Hiring & firing.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
06 February, 12:22
excellent connection 😊