Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 November, 01:40
Promises made. Promises kept.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
03 November, 07:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
LOOK BEHIND THE PODIUME AT THE RALLY TONIGHT HE HAS ON A BLK SCARF, SEEN HIM AT 701 MN MK RSBN MN MKTHAT IS🧐
08:16 PM - Nov 03, 2022
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
03 November, 08:44
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
tbis one ?

03 November, 10:10
Same AS the pic u Posted IMHO

03 November, 10:18
I Was Watching him he Started reading the teleprompter Just When DJT Started talking about the Prompters, If U look close u can see his lips reading, He didn't take his eyes of the prompter never looked at DJT and slipped out real smooth like🧐
Ov Corse my old eyes could b totally wrong lol✌️Peace

03 November, 08:42
Hes there to President trumps right sholder u all C him? blk scarf

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
05 November, 01:37
There are three that I see that could be him...
7:01 ?
107....One of Seven 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇