Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Airforce kind of sort of but not really 1.😂😂😂
11:40 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
07 February, 05:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Now that all the snarky commentors have played their hand as expected, the one irrefutable FACT about the picture referenced, has zero to do with the aircrafts pictured.
Biden is NOT president, thus he was NOT on Air Force 1, and will NEVER be on Air Force 1 because not only is he NOT President, his skank-ass is dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jaq anon @jaq
07 February, 02:16
guys, that "AF2" DJT also rode a lot. It is legit mil plane, not a copycat. Just fyi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JOY MONTIEL @TRUMPWONMYPRESIDENT
06 February, 09:54
do these idiots think we ate stupid or what?😡😡

Koki Stibertz @kokis100
06 February, 05:42

Koki Stibertz @kokis100
06 February, 05:44
In response Koki Stibertz to his Publication
AF2

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
06 February, 02:50
I love this fooking movie

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
06 February, 02:37
Not even close😄

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 February, 02:20
Biden will never be my President

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
06 February, 12:55
LoL ... ECONOMY CLASS 😎

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
06 February, 01:03
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
I truly needed the laugh ...

Air Farce One 😄😅😂

Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
06 February, 12:06
He had to hang the Presidential seal on the inside of the door. 😂

Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
06 February, 12:06
He had to hang the Presidential seal on the inside of the door. 😂

AJS CSC @munchkin823
06 February, 12:05
This does look like air force two, normally flies by VP. Google Air Force Two. Maybe Trump still has AF1.

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
06 February, 12:03
Ghost Ezra, I love your posts. I come here several times a day, specifically to read YOUR posts, and relax in the frog bubble bath. With this post, I think you are on the right track but hear me out... Air Force One is technically ANY airplane on which a POTUS rides. He was just going to Delaware so it would be ridiculous to take the big one. That said, it has been 17 days (17!) and NO ONE has reported any Air Force One squawk... AND he’s reportedly on the same type of plane he flew in on AND he has YET to be saluted. I agree he is an actor and the finale isn’t far away now! ❤️🐸🙏🍿

Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
06 February, 12:02
I just searched a few articles about Biden's trip back home to Delaware and they're sticking to the story that he flew on Air Force One.😂 I know there are two but that looks nothing like the real one.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 February, 02:22
In response Pinka Pinka to her Publication
The handlers think they are fooling us. Really they only fool themselves. All FAKE

Brenda Paschall @BrendaLoy3
06 February, 12:00
Biden: Get me AF1.
Military: No can do. Trump has it.
Biden: Come on, man! I need to show I'm in charge.
Military: You can have Little AF Junior, but only for a short trip.
Biden: Trump! (Newman!)

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
06 February, 12:04
In response Brenda Paschall to his Publication
Funny shit!

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
06 February, 12:00
I dont care what version it is, I just figured its the CastleRock version, at this point.
Give the "dummy" crumbs, till the nation, as a whole, wakes up or 'fesses up.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
05 February, 11:58
The plane flew with no call sign.
The president wasn't on board.

niki ikin @niki
05 February, 11:57
He told him at the debate: "You are number 2"... And so he will fly this AF2, hopefully to the end of the movie..

joann ferguson donated @joann212
05 February, 11:53
I was comparing photo's earlier. What a complete JOKE Sleepy Joe is!

Keepinit 4real @Keepinit4real
DJT's plane does have the POTUS seal (or whatever the correct terminology is)...just to the right of the door.

Nothing of the sort on the Biden plane.

Definitely 2 different planes

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 February, 11:52
Castle Rock plane with no budget for military actors ?

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
06 February, 12:58
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
more like

NOT WORTH THE MONEY !!!

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
05 February, 11:52
to quote monty python. " it's a model ".., " not a very good model"..🤣🤣🤣😉

Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
05 February, 11:51
haha Air Force .05

Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
05 February, 11:48
That's Air Force 2

joe john @JoeJohn
In response Book Girl to her Publication
Why would the President fly on Air Force two? Also the flight is only to Delaware. Wouldn't it be Marine One?

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
05 February, 11:48
no POTUS seal. Must be an Enterprise Renta plane...lol..these people are spoons in a knife drawer...not real sharp at all.🤦‍♀️

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 February, 11:45
AIR FARCE 1 😄

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
06 February, 01:02
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Your post ... WINNER !!!

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
05 February, 11:44
🤔

K.... N..... @Cosmos
05 February, 11:44