Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
03 November, 01:17
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The teachings of Kent Hovind, he even sounds like him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
03 November, 01:17
Yes everything giant and better!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 November, 01:16
“Honey I Shrunk the Kids” takes on a whole new meaning. [they] always put it right in front of our faces!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
03 November, 01:07
Will we get this back with a New Heaven and New Earth?

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
03 November, 10:51
HBOT treatment has been helping the recovery of my own son and my friend's son from autism. She believes in this so much that she bought a soft chamber and loans it to autism families for two months at a time, that's how we got to use one. It helped my Morgellons go away too! I had to go in with the kids while they were using it.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
03 November, 10:51
HBOT treatment has been helping the recovery of my own son and my friend's son from autism. She believes in this so much that she bought a soft chamber and loans it to autism families for two months at a time, that's how we got to use one. It helped my Morgellons go away too! I had to go in with the kids while they were using it.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 November, 10:29
17 Timestamp with an 113 on 11/3🔥

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
03 November, 10:29
Dr. Carl Baugh.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 November, 10:14
Great argument for the benefits of hyperbaric chambers! Years ago Kent Hovind said a football player let him try his hyperbaric chamber. After the session, he said he felt like he could run around the world.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
03 November, 10:37
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I personally had the pleasure of watching a young boy heal from a stroke caused from medication. He was in a wheelchair, couldn't walk nor speak when he first began his HT.