Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 01:05
Whiplash has a neat calendar. Worth a share.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Travis @Travis159
05 February, 07:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Gen. Flynn said there is no plan. basically we just need to keep saying rah rah rah....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ips Prez @IpsPrez
He should have laid out the plan in plain english so we all could see it and have some confidence that things are under control. I am pretty sure the bad guys wouldn't even pay attention as they are so stupid
11:16 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Eric Travis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IpsPrez in this post can reply
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
06 February, 01:08
In response Ips Prez to his Publication
What?? The bad guys are paying closer attention than we are. Their lives are literally on the line here. It would be the most foolish move in the history of wars to lay out the plan to the people. You are not on the front lines here. Have patience for those risking their lives.

Ips Prez @IpsPrez
06 February, 02:04
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
I was being sarcastic. I agree 100% with you.

Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
05 February, 11:24
In response Ips Prez to his Publication
🔤👀