Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Both conservative and liberal press briefing superstars all disappeared.
11:10 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Pat riot @FredS2000
06 February, 10:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Acosta is more like a burnt cinder, not a supestar. Such a twat, he is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
06 February, 06:59
Maybe they got tired of "circling around."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
06 February, 02:28
so ... the news conferences are fake too then! and the people asking questions are actors which is why Juckie keeps getting tripped up!

Deb McDonnell @Deb
06 February, 02:02
Did they turn down their starring roles?

opti Mystic @Opti
06 February, 12:54
nah they are dissapeared to mar a lago lol!

Jennedy Lovelace @Jennedy
06 February, 12:30
i said this too!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
05 February, 11:48
I've been saying that for a couple weeks. I did see 'Peter Doocey'. and 'Jonathan Karl'. both bad fakes one day.

H Scott Finnerty @Huck
05 February, 11:30
Both Classy, articulate, strong conservative women. Abreast of today and tomorrows topics. Smart Stand up for whats right Women. Role models for what I hope we raise our daughters to be.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 February, 11:28
...They are all waiting at the white house still😃

Jessi Doe @Jessi
05 February, 11:28
Thats because the press we are all used to seeing dont live by castlerock studios, where the Bidan production is being filmed! This movie is so comical to me...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
05 February, 11:23
I tried to identify a familiar face in the press pool but
they all are "new".

Only followers of this user (onward) can see their posts

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
05 February, 11:12
Are ANY of the traditional news media smart enough to engineer their own future survival here, or are they just acting like Scarface on his way out???