MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
SOVEREIGN NEWS

All but 2 elections worldwide not rigged since 1871. They are all rigged.

We need to grow the balls to refuse all government intrusion into our freewill

all regulation is bad. the answer is removal of laws. this forces people to be self sufficient and creates a free market of balance.

the free market where people do not count on false security is the ideal market. all regulation pushes the market away from natural balance and towards impropriety.

i do not need money or government to eat so all these threats are meaningless to me

charity is individual to individual

charity is never achieved by government regulation.

charity cannot be forced. it has to be 100% voluntary

also, all western medicine is a lie
all western medicine, including psychiatry makes the victim, er patient, worse
no western medicine has any positive benefit to participant

this does not stop until people become smart enough to see that all power is malevolent.

it is thi
12:54 PM - Nov 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
02 November, 01:22
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
What you speak of is called anarchy and doesn't take into account human nature at all. How do you deal with murderers, thieves, pedos and all other evil and bad behaviors? Hmm? You think they wil self regulate?? U r just another utopian nut job libertarianoid or worse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 November, 04:17
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
Human nature is good. All crime comes from control mechanisms like fear that governments are responsible for

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 November, 04:18
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
I protect myself. The main enemy is the government