Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 November, 08:45
VK warned us...

Truly free means free energy to start.
No Corp can just flick a switch and turn you off...

*2 pics...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
OK, but I don't expect it will be free at point of use. There will be infrastructure and maintenance costs, and someone will hopefully be making sure that these devices (which can feasibly extract infinite amounts of energy from the vacuum) cannot be hacked to turn the Earth into another asteroid belt! A measured, careful, fully tested programme would be sensible. The benefit of "them" not being able to turn you off is not the most important thing if "they" are no longer genocidal criminals. I expect initially the new energy source will be plugged in to the current electrical grid. Perhaps that has happened already and we haven't been told. Engine implants for current mechanical vehicles on normal roads/rails would be quite adequate in the short term. I really don't want the average human driver being given a 4000mph flying car just yet!
02:53 AM - Nov 02, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ProbablyRob in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Pettitt, click on at the bottom under it