UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 November, 10:47
Never forget. This shall not go unpunished. No Covid Amnesty. Just following orders is not an excuse. Should not have taken the participation trophy. You had a choice.

https://youtu.be/NFFexUHdl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 November, 11:12
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
They colluded in deceiving the public into believing they were overwhelmed with over crowded hospitals and dying patients. Yet many hospital parking lots were empty along with their waiting rooms. Those diagnosed with Covid were placed on the deadly CDC protocols. Family members were forbidden to visit their loved ones. Family who requested Ivermectin or HCQ were told they weren't proven safe or effective. They put people on ventilators and gave them Remdesivir (which killed people in its trails so it was never approved to treat anything!) Over 75% of patients did not survive this deadly treatment. As the plandemic continued they fear mongered people into taking harmful jabs. They are guilty of crimes against humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 November, 11:27
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
💯

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 November, 11:33
They were murdering my neighbor this time last year on a ventilator with Remdesivir. She died Nov. 7, 2021. My aunt died Oct. 5, 2022 days after getting her 2nd booster and annual flu shot. The hospital claims she died form a "rare blood disorder" which caused: Blood Clots! God only knows how many people will continue to die as a result of the jabs.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
So very sorry, Royal Raven...😔 The same happened to my cousin. She called and asked them if they had monoclonal antibodies they could give her. They said yes. She admitted herself and was shown to a room. She asked about the monoclonals. They told her "tomorrow." Then they said, "in three days." By then, she was really bad off. They gave her what she did not want, the Remdesivir. Then they put her on a ventilator. When they tried to take her off the vent, she had panic attacks and they kept her on it. Finally, they told her family that she was fine "except her lungs." They said that if they took her off the vent, she would die, because her lungs no longer worked. They killed her. And I want justice. For my cousin and everyone else.
11:42 PM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 November, 12:55
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Im sorry for your loss too Sam. I think it has affected pretty much everyone on this earth. Some more than others but it will continue to take it's toll for many years to come. The wrath of God will not tarry much longer, nor the people's vengence. They must be stopped. 🙏❤🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 November, 01:09
Thank you, EK17. And AMEN!!🙏❤️🔥

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
02 November, 12:27
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 November, 12:30
In response SincerelyYours FromTexas to her Publication
🙏 Thank you! ❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 November, 11:58
Thank you Patriot Sam. I am saddened by what happened to your cousin, I remember when you were posting about her being in the hospital struggling to survive. There is no question that pharmacies, hospitals, doctors and nurses were and are murdering patients. God help us stop those responsible and wake up those who still are blindly complying with the plandemic.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 November, 12:00
Amen!💥🔥⚡Table-turning days coming soon! Praying every day for God to do something only He can.🙏