Jason Webber @Haldir1970
01 November, 10:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 November, 10:34
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
moves and countermoves best to keep eyes on God, imo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
01 November, 10:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only God, my partner, and my brothers and sisters here have my trust.

“It had to be this way” only goes so far.

If we haven’t been betrayed (and I pray we have not), I believe we should be taking the “White Hats” to task if and when we get through all of this. We who have been holding the line DESERVE to know why the pain that was supposed to be inflicted on the Cabal is affecting us so badly.

I was certain a month ago, that the mid-terms weren’t going to happen. But with no sign of a DS false flag about to occur that could stop the mid-terms, I suspect that the DS may not be panicking as we have been told - let’s face it, all the evidence of election fraud has done nothing to fix what allowed the fraud to occur. I am thinking that the mid-terms are going to be the gut punch we’ve been warned about. Brazil was the warning shot.

At this point, I give everything over to God.

I know longer trust the “White Hats” if there even are “White Hats.”

Jay Void @Oilcan13
Amen brother, i agree and have for quite some time turned it all over to God. i dont worry about any man or outcome. i will fight everyday i am here on this earth but wont lose sight of what is important…my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
10:58 PM - Nov 01, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Oilcan13 in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
01 November, 11:11
In response Jay Void to his Publication
POWERFUL BROTHER!

AMEN!!!

We all have God, the Son, and each other. That is all we have ever needed.