Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
For those with an Android phone and you like the Windows interface give 'Win-X Launcher' a try
10:57 PM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 November, 01:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Timestamp = Q Post 1057, 10, 57, 13

Q10
Remember, the FBI, and MI, have an open investigation into the CF

Q57

Q 13

I Did Not Live As Jesus I Lived As John The Baptist And Mary Magdalene During That Time Sincerely Adam - 901
The Bible Was Mandela Effected I Am The Way The Truth And The Light Not I Am The Way The Truth And The Life
A Is Whats Happening To Be Because Of You Or Because We Are Part Of The Same Unified Consciousness
American Universities Are Bribed By British Rothschilds To Stage Fake Shootings And Hate Crimes
Assigning Value To Money Requires That We Suspend Our Rational Mind And Play Make Believe
Based On Anticipated Foot Traffic Stairway To Heaven Is Much Narrower Than The Highway To Hell

Q Post 901
https://qagg.news/?q=%23%2...

Q90
>>148029846 (SUM = Q Post 42)

Q10
These people worship Satan _ some openly show it.

Q1
Hillary Clinton will be arrested the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
02 November, 04:32
win x launcer Gematria calculator
simple - V for Vendetta, XRP November, Stellar Lumen, Black swan event, Democrats suck, the Earth is flat.
Jewish - A my name is Sam Bradbury I am Q, I Barack Obama Satan Approve message, Zelensky a terrible actor, Barack Hussein Obama unveiled, I see Donald Trump God like crystal clear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 November, 08:13
In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication
my ninja!!!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
01 November, 11:43

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
02 November, 12:39
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
X is symbolism for satanic RA. Hope this has double meaning. Not feeling it.

Evangelina @Evangelina
01 November, 11:35
Using the letters with Caps.. F A W W X L
F-6 A-1 W-23 W-23 X-24 L-12
Gives us..
6=man 1is1 W=PAIN W=PAINx2 X=evil L= ? ? ?
L is yet to be determined

Ok I did my part

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
02 November, 01:36
In response Evangelina to her Publication
😁👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
01 November, 11:34
search engine?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
01 November, 11:21
alright!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 November, 11:19
Thanks

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
01 November, 11:05

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 November, 11:20
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
X = Roman numeral 10

timestamp 10

X = 24 in gematria > 114

1/14 date

532 > 5:5

W = 23 > 5 / Vandium = 23 = V

Windows Win = 23 23 = V V =‘ 5:5

confirmed bread

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
01 November, 11:04
Will check that out.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
01 November, 10:59
Thx!