Julie Casey @Trump2023
VK posted this meme along time ago I remember it was Exciting !
07:50 PM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
12 November, 02:14
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
. πŸ₯³

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 November, 02:16
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΎ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
02 November, 06:44
Anyone have the vid, @squawk ?

γ€ŠCasey》 β˜†β˜†β˜† donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
02 November, 12:10
via Cody Melby version :)

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 November, 10:10

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
11 November, 05:46
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
So awesome.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 November, 10:07

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
02 November, 01:21
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
i like that brand😁, Off topic The CHCH Call quartet-pre elon, was NZ.MIcrosoft,Us Governments (s?) and Twitter..they were looking into algorithims..cindy pushing hard on the hate speech..wonder if this is a cog in the wheel for her😏 EM buying twitter.🀨

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
01 November, 09:42
I woke up about a month ago remembering what my Spiritual Director said.He told me he woke up every morning feeling like it's Christmas.He was a simple man who enjoyed being a Priest.They call him the singing priest because he sang a song every time you had troubles.Made people feel better.So I started thinking every day is Christmas.Makes me happy.Why not.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 November, 08:52
Shhhh don't tell anyone but Ya'll know Nana is always ready to blow some shit up!
Trying to keep sword in sheath and be good.
Had to work today, what I miss?

Everything not gone to shit yet?

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
01 November, 09:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I will stand next to Nana throughout this battle.
Back to Back the entire way.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
May God bless you Nana for we are all one in the blood of our Christ Jesus.
God has blessed his finest warriors for just a time as this.
We will win
and
We will be given back what thy God of heaven and of the earth has given to us so long ago.
Peace will fall apon us when this fight is over.
God bless you all.
In Jesus name I do pray.
AMEN