17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
anyone else feeling this anxiousness like “we’re running out of time” before something big happens?
11:19 AM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
02 November, 08:17
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
been feeling it for some time now. constantly feeling on edge here lately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
01 November, 09:05
Yes! No idea what to expect. Many saying it will be a red tsunami, others saying dems will steal it again which would activate the military to step in (more than they already have/are)--quoting Q "military is the only way" This movie is def not for the faint of heart!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
01 November, 11:34
Back To The Future 1985 -- OPENING TITLE SEQUENCE - YouTube

Back to the Future (1985) 116 min - Adventure | Comedy | Sci-Fi - 3 July 1985 (USA)8.5 Your rating: -/10 Ratings: 8.5/10 from 338,141 users Review...

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
01 November, 11:32
The energies seem to be all over the place. I have no knowledge of any dates or timelines. However, I think many of us are feeling the intense energies and the shifting of time. Not one of fear, just one of knowing the tides are turning and the evil is being revealed. The light is revealing and getting rid of the evil. We need to stay positive and keep our vibes high. Energies are contagious whether they are positive or negative. Remember who thrives on our negative energies. Sometimes, we may be the only positive energy someone sees all day. When we can be anything, be kind and show grace. God Wins! NCSWIC WWG1WGA Hugs

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
The energies seem to be all over the place. I have no knowledge of any dates or timelines. However, I think many of us are feeling the intense energies and the shifting of time. Not one of fear, just one of knowing the tides are turning and the evil is being revealed. The light is revealing and getting rid of the evil. We need to stay positive and keep our vibes high. Energies are contagious whether they are positive or negative. Remember who thrives on our negative energies. Sometimes, we may be the only positive energy someone sees all day. When we can be anything, be kind and show grace. God Wins! NCSWIC WWG1WGA Hugs

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
Like there is only a week left before all Hell breaks loose… lol Holding the line like…

Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 November, 11:27
I lost anxiousness along the way
God's timing first teaching me thinks
But defenetely something is about to pop

Kentucky Girl @KentuckyGirl
01 November, 11:25
Yes, I sure am but holding that line with all the strength I can muster with the Lord's help! 🙏 🙏 🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
01 November, 02:30
In response Kentucky Girl to her Publication
Me Too!

Happy Days @Sun2516
01 November, 11:21
No.
I feel other’s on the wrong side are running out of time.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
01 November, 11:23
In response Happy Days to his Publication
didn’t mean to position it as a negative - it’s more just an energy i feel that the time is running short.