Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
01 November, 07:31
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
This is just so heartbreaking! And, one reason I told my husband, none of our parents will be put in homes. We will move them in, and bring a nurse in daily. My grandmother died in a home, and we are pretty sure there was some abuse going on! 😤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris wood @CGW
01 November, 07:14
to forgive somone they have to accept and take ownership of the wrong they have commited, not seeing that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
01 November, 07:07
💔😢

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
01 November, 07:05
No one should ever have to go what though what your grandma went though, what mine went though too. But let me tell you one thing…. my grndma came to me a couple months after her painful lonely passing, in a lucid dream. She told me she was doing great on the other side. She was gardening, and her knees no longer hurt. She is very happy she said and she let me know how my grndpa and uncle were doing. But what really was not expected was that she helped my sons father who was 34 when he passed! She stuck around with him after he crossed over to help him. She was there for moral support so HE WOULDNT BE ALONE! oh my heart was so happy at that momnet. Then i asled where he was and turned around in the isle of the massive lecture hall and saw him, walking towards me with open arms AND A BIBLE!! He hugged me, and my grandma hugged me and i was covered with this ENERGY OF LOVE LIKE IVE NEVER FELT IN MY LIFE!! They were doing great! They were safe in Gods Realm, Still full of life & Love

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
01 November, 07:19
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
i have a very strong feeling that there were many souls crossing over helping one another, they are happy, free and continuing on. Each one of them still on a mission of healing and love. None of what happened here is effecting them in the way that if effected them before the crossed over. So many neings of love and light surrond the earth, knowing so many souls are on their way. my sons father (Paul) told me he was about the give a talk to all the newly passed souls in that huge lecture hall, about the things he learned about his life which is why he had that bible with him. Everyone was smiling and had so much LOVE for eachother. He said he was now starting his spiritual awakening even though he was no longer in the physical realm. I would have stayed longer to continue asking them both more questions, but i woke up to my daughter standing above my bed saying “MOM, are you awake? i found a picture of Paul youve never seen before hugging Liam” (My son)
what are the odds???? ❤️❤️

arba happihr @arba
01 November, 07:01
I am so sorry to hear about your granny.
Death by Loneliness should be classified as murder.
Beaming love and hugs to you and your family .
🤗🤗🙏🙏💞💞

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
01 November, 06:39
❤️🙏❤️

Silver Top @Silvered
01 November, 06:38
Ask God to help with forgiveness. As we forgive otthers, He will forgive us. If you or I were the only sinner in the world....He STILL would have gone to the cross. That is how much He loves us. I pray He guides us all into forgiveness of those who have sinned against us.

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
01 November, 06:37
🙏❤️✝️

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
01 November, 06:25
She was a beautiful lady. Mine died in nursing home too, they didnt beat her but there was mental abuse and they dont want family around so they can control them. They ran me off. The owner and director of nursing home was killed in a freak farmering accident a few months after my Granny died. I say justice was served. I cried out to God with much heartbreak. I would like to believe he took her off this realm so she couldn’t hurt any more elderly and their families. We have to do better, we must demand better.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
01 November, 06:14
They don't need forgiveness they need multiple lawsuits filed against them.