Only people mentioned by Rynnks in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
31 October, 03:42
In response Tina Cogon to her Publication
If this is true - then imagine all of that coordination they did and little ole anons and memes still destoryed their attempts to stop the Truth.

Pathetic and laughable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sleet Sir @Sleet
31 October, 03:23
How can we confirm this...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Cogon @Rynnks
31 October, 03:26
In response Sleet Sir to his Publication
If I find an additional source, I will post...We all have the ability to make up our own minds and use our own best judgements. Consider what has just happened in Brazil. Again, you are capable of thinking for yourself and drawing your own conclusions. Many Blessings.

evamalli @evamalli
31 October, 03:19
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Just open the link---------------------->>> http://Www.TopCityPay.Com