ang guar @tinydancer
26 October, 05:16
Would anyone please join me in praying for a longtime family friend (my Mom's bestie)? Her son-in-law had a stroke after his son's rehearsal dinner. Long story, but he and his wife are stuck in a hospital in or near Carmel, as his son is stationed in Cali. He isn't doing well, and they need to get to TIRR in Houston. A very bad situation. Thanks to anyone here willing to pray for them.🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red 55S @Red55S
😇May the Lord look over and protect your family friend's son-in-law. May He hold him in His loving arms. Amen.
03:16 PM - Oct 31, 2022
In response ang guar to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply
ang guar @tinydancer
02 November, 01:09
In response Red 55S to her Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
evamalli @evamalli
31 October, 03:19
In response Red 55S to her Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Just open the link---------------------->>> http://Www.TopCityPay.Com