HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
31 October, 02:57
Footage appears to show drone boat attack on Russian ships in Crimea

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Footage appears to show drone boat attack on Russian ships in Crimea - YouTube

Footage appears to show a drone boat attack on Russian ships in the Crimean port of Sevastopol. Subscribe to Guardian News on YouTube ► http://bit.ly/guardia...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
31 October, 03:06
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
25.000.000 UKRAINIANZ WILL FREEZE TO DEATH THIS WINTER...

THIS WAR IS LIKE TRAINED DISOBEDIENT PUPPY, WHICH CONSTANTLY TRY TO PISS YOUR SHOES...

IS THIS "CHILDISHNESS" EVEN WORTHY THIS PRICE? 🤔😔💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes, I'm afraid you're right. That's gonna be a disaster...
03:15 PM - Oct 31, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
31 October, 03:23
DISASTER IT WAS ON MARCH...

NOW IT HAVE BIBLICAL PROPORTIONZ.
YOU SIMPLY CANT FEED UKRAINES WITH WHITE LIES, EXPLOITING THEIR NAIVITY AND NATIONAL PRIDE, THAT THEY ONCE WERE PART OF VICTORS OF WORLD WAR TWO...

ITS SAME AS IN CASE OF CZECHOSLOVAKIA HOCKEY TEAM.

HISTORICALLY CZECHOSLOVAKIA IS AFTER CANADA AND USSR / RUSSIA THIRD MOST SUCESSFULL MEDALLIST.

AFTER CABAL MADE COUP IN MINE COUNTRY, WE HAVE TO SPLIT EVERYTHING. BRAND NEW MIG - 29, NATIONAL GOLD RESERVES, OUR ARMIES.

DURING COMMIE ERA WE HAVE TO 8% GDP ON ARMY. HAVE 445 JETS, OVER 1.000 TANKS... EVEN TWICE BIGGER POLAND DONT HAVE COMPARABLE ARMY. IN EUROPA WE HAVE 225.000 ACTIVE SOLDIERS. MORE THAN TODAY UKRAINE WITH ALMOST TRIPPLE POPULATION.

WE SHRINK TO 30.000 CZECH AND 20.000 SLOVAKIAN PERSONAL. IN HOCKEY, CZECH CONTINUE WITH CURRENT, DEFAULT KOEFICIENT FOR THIRD PLACE IN WORLD, SLOVAKIA START ON 2.DIVISION AND TOOK THEM 10 YEARS TO BECOME IN ELITE GROUP... Q: REALITY CHECK

31 October, 03:30
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Yes, I personally can't figure out the reasons, just some sort of Divide and Conquer system.
It's good that you have so much knowledge of your homeland and of European history. These are dark times...

evamalli @evamalli
31 October, 03:19
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Just open the link---------------------->>> http://Www.TopCityPay.Com