Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
"Accidental" post by NY Post indicating Paul Pelosi has died
02:46 PM - Oct 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
31 October, 05:39
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
AGAIN?!!!! It almost seems like a foreshadowing of that which is planned! These people!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 October, 08:39
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
IMO it's to let Anons know another one was taken out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 October, 04:48
Baaahahahahahahaaha, Whoopsy!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
31 October, 04:32

31 October, 08:43
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Love it, brought a smile to my face. Thank you.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
31 October, 03:08
Here's my little theory on all this:
The last time Nancy was out of town this guy nearly dies in a car crash.
The next time an intruder tries to kill him with a Hammer.

What if Nancy is looking for a reason to "retire"? I read something before about how she wants to be ambassador to Italy, the place she went on vacation recently and was schmoozing it up, in those Eye-Bleach Bathing Suit photos.

Maybe if her Husband dies tragically, it's a way for her to stepdown before all the shit hits the fan? 🤔

31 October, 08:47
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
More likely, this was planned by the white hats to bring attention to the fact that Paul is a gay man. Who was it with him in the car crash? Probably white hats want us to connect this guy to both incidents. And, why does a straight woman marry a gay guy? Because they are both d.s. and sick.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
31 October, 02:50
I wonder if the guys social media sites that were recently opened correlated with Pauls car accident?? Was this the plan for embarassing poolosi and drawing attn to the debauchery of their live??

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
31 October, 02:53
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
blackmail is Their game...something about her missing laptop on J6?

31 October, 09:00
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Yes, I believe it is a white hat operation.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
31 October, 02:48
How sad....Hammered to death by a gay prostitute....I'm sure that's not what he meant when he said give it to me good and hammer me hurry up Nancy will be home soon!

31 October, 09:02
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
That's a good one. Not sad at all because this is most likely a white hat operation. He was probably taken out long ago. Nancy is still being puppeted.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
31 October, 02:48
noticing there have been alot of media Gaffs lately like the Kari Lake losing the election to Katie H

31 October, 09:02
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Not gaffs at all. All to show Anons things are happening.