Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Maga Nana @MagaNana
06 February, 10:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
its beatiful when you understand ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 February, 11:11
369 ...
pt 2
🙏Thank You 😇 @kimrunner 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
06 February, 09:13
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Fascinating!!!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
06 February, 10:27
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Math is weird... Some civilizations used Base 8 instead of 10 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18... 20...). It was based on their fingers as they did not count their thumbs (8 vs 10). Computer bits were orignially Base 8 (16 bit, 32 bit, 64 bit). So if a Civilization did not reach Base 9 or 10 I wonder how it would affect the 3, 6, 9 theory.

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
05 February, 11:07
Just imagine if we learnt this in school, how our lives would have turned out.
They robbed us of so much.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
05 February, 10:44
Amazing!!!

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
05 February, 10:40
i am reading a book about Tesla. He is an amazing man w so many free inventions that were supposed to go to us as a gift to humankind! His intention was never profit off his Free gifts to us ❤️ i would like to meet this nan someday !

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
05 February, 10:29
Finally I think I get it!!

bpsoccer 36913 @bpsoccer369
05 February, 10:26
cant get enough of his stuff!! love Tesla!

Fight 4Truth @Fight4Truth
05 February, 10:12

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
05 February, 10:10
❤️🤓 🙌🏼

Ann Barnes @Annkaldgs23
05 February, 10:08
love love love this