Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
31 October, 03:35
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
A J, I know you are right, but seeing this swarm still makes my skin crawl... and it is basically because when we children, my brother accidentally disturbed a nest of them in a mulberry bush. He got stung by a whole hive.. and they stopped counting the stings after 40! We are blessed he was not allergic! But he did end up with a phobia! He worked hard as a young adult to arrest the fear-- he's not terrified of them now, and is quite crafty in eliminating them if need be!

As for me.. they can keep the stings, just give me the honey!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
31 October, 09:52
As long as it's not your car they're on and you've got to go to work lol Love bees. We had a Bumble Bee nest under our shed for a summer (they only last a season). All the kids used to watch them flying back and forth. Great big fluffy bees, beautiful. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
31 October, 09:09
I had this mob in my chimney for past 3 years. They flew down and stung me 3 times while I was watching TV.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
31 October, 02:49
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Yikes, That was not pleasant.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
31 October, 08:52
Avoid getting close, but they won’t hurt you? 😂. How do you give sugar water if you can’t get close? 😂