Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
#wwg1wga
#MAGA

OK-
Things that are real and very provable:
Flynn told the guy not to pay off his bet yet
General in charge of DC said "transition to military power" on ABC
Trump wrote specific executive orders rerarding foreign interference in erections and military tribunals
Trump hired key defense and intel people right towards the end of of his first term
From what I saw today on Lindel's erection fraud vid- it's a no brainer that Trump won by A LOT!
Q plan or not (and yes, I think Q is 'real'), it seems to me that Trump hasn't given up by a long shot.
Am I wrong?
09:49 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
05 February, 09:59
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
totally agree on everything except the erections๐Ÿ˜‚ and thanks for holding the line like i am ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 10:01
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
My sense of comedy never matured past the 6th grade.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
05 February, 09:57
interference in erections. ๐Ÿ˜‚

05 February, 09:58
In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication
I pronounce it like Schumer does.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
05 February, 09:57
imagine being an average Patriot. Like me. Imagine watching and experiencing the hostility and cancel culture for 4 years as we support a Potus who is standing up for us. imagine the devil pushing on him 24 7. They are mucking with the wrong man and all his followers.
He has not given up and has said we aren't finished.
no we aren't.
the best is yet to come.

05 February, 10:00
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
I ain't giving up either!