Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 October, 11:38
How did adam and eve figure out the sex thing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 October, 01:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
17 Then Satan said to him, "Lo, it is now some time since thou camest out of the garden, and thou knowest neither wickedness nor evil. But now God s says to thee, to take Eve who came out of thy side, and to wed her, that she bear thee children, to comfort thee, and to drive from thee trouble and sorrow; now this thing is not difficult, neither is there any scandal in it to thee."

BUT when Adam heard these words from Satan, he sorrowed much, because of his oath and of his promise, and said, "Shall I commit adultery with my flesh and my bones, and shall I sin against myself, for God to destroy me, and to blot me out from off the face of the earth?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
Where do you see this? I tried to find it.
01:20 PM - Oct 30, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qgirl151 in this post can reply
Miro Bratanov @mirobratanov
30 October, 01:28
In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 October, 01:31
In response Miro Bratanov to his Publication
Light bodies etc.

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
30 October, 01:54
In response Miro Bratanov to his Publication
Luluwa and Aklia?? 🤯🤯