Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿🍊

🔥🔥🔥 More PANIC IN DC...and SF.

byebye Pelosi Crime Family👹sicko crooks.
------------------------------------------------

The Library
Again, Im just asking questions. But there’s a hell of a lot more here than a crazy person invading the pelosi’s house.

It appears to be an extra marital affair with any number of other seedy & criminal acts attached to it, & its being swept under the rug to protect the Democrats from further political fall out two weeks before midterms.

In the words of a good friend of mine, “something sexual was going on there.” I think you might be right, friend.

Isnt it interesting Paul had the DUI & car crash possibly involving a minor, & now this incident? Is someone using Paul Pelosi to achieve some sort of political push against his wife?
12:07 PM - Oct 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Dee Dextra @DDextra
30 October, 12:16
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
all of the above PLUS!
Nancy is 2nd in line, nobody's asking where SS protection was....🤦‍♀️ Nobody "randomly" breaks in a US Speaker property. FullStop! There's way more we dont know!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
why this @americansprit
30 October, 01:46
In response Dee Dextra to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
30 October, 12:15
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Maybe Paul's boyfriends don't put their Eyebrows in the middle of their forehead!

Nancy always seems to be out of town.
MI6 comes to my mind
or
are the cartels blackmailing her ?????