Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
29 October, 06:50
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿🍊
17 billion $, 1 State
The corruption. The absolute wasting of our hard earned tax $.
Have we had more than enough?!
Sickening. It's time to take our Country back...State by State!!!

THE TIME IS NOW
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet the Illinois Government Employee $100,000 Club That Costs the State $17 Billion

Open the Books shares a devastating report on the financial ruin facing Illinois. While crime continues to rise under and public schools continue to fail under leftist Gov. J.B. Pritzker and Chicago’s unhinged Mayor Lori Lightfoot, 132,188 public employees and retirees of the state are making $100,000 or more costing the state $17 billion.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
29 October, 11:01
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
My property taxes is $10,518 on a 2400 sf house on the IL/WI border. When I bought this house in 2003 it was $7,100. Mind you, IL property taxes have always been high due to corruption, but it's now blatantly obvious that our services have declined, corruption has increased and our schools suck! Also, Pritzker has a beautiful property in Bristol, WI on State Line Rd. and pays 1/2 in property taxes than he would in IL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big Mike @GunnySgt9098
wow mine is only like 500 year on a 2180sq foot house
07:34 AM - Oct 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by GunnySgt9098 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Big Mike, click on at the bottom under it