Flim Flam @JDscramble
29 October, 07:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 October, 07:22
In response Flim Flam to his Publication
SMART

Surveilling Militarily Armed Residential Technology

Ask your power company to switch it out to old school.
It's worth the monthly reader fee. Being within 30 feet of those evil meters is a hazard to biological life forms. The last property I bought here, the bush was fried 3 feet out from it. I see them installed on walls right outside of bedrooms and I wonder about the child's brain on the other side of that wall in bed while sleeping.

Get them off from houses.

Don't buy SMART appliances, look to buy used old-school if you need to replace them.

Screw TVs- get a pet, build a library, take up a new hobby, exercise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
The "changing your blood" SMART feature is that it robs it of negative ions- which are good and detoxifying, which leads to red blood cells, lumping and getting sticky and sick and deformed.

This is bad. The next images show healthy blood.

I have a cell phone cover by Defender Shield-highly recommend it if you need one. Mine is usually off in a Faraday bag.

Wear crystals and stones- they do help neutralize the bad frequencies. They are all over my place, the energy is great!!!
08:02 PM - Oct 29, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
29 October, 10:37
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
hey fren, we were talking about this. is this a good brand?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 October, 10:42
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
I'm a label reader and want to know what I put in my body.

This looks like just the seed powder is a rice cellulose capsule.
Nice high 1000mg per cap.

It has no fillers.

👍