Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 October, 04:30
Navy decode

=

Gods Saints Crack Code Using The Word ⚜️/ To Walk About In An Idle Or Aimless Manner 🙄/ This Is The Reason We Made The Posts / I Believe In The Holy Trinity / When Love Is Genuine / My Word And My Heart 💕/ Quantum Entanglement / Begin To Connect The Dots 🧐/ The Myk Hyn Sequences / How Deep Is Your Love / Believe In Holiday Miracles / Its Like Talking To Brick / Fate Is About To Deal Us A Winning Hand / Miraculous Signs And Wonders / Love Is The Key To Set Us Free 💗🔑/ What Kind Of Sorcerys This / The Anger Of The Lord Is Resting On The Wicked 🦌🔥/ You Will Come Forth Singing / Time To Bring Back Trump / Bartholomew Simpson / Great Day Today Buckle Up / Cannabis Is The Sacred Plant
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
237-732
1422-2241
2133-3312
TS 15:05 - 3:05

Have a wonderful weekend.
Trust in your President!
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 October, 04:31
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Its Like Talking To Brick"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KeriA1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Keri Alexander, click on at the bottom under it