Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 October, 05:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
please watch over GeorgeNews and the whole team, keep everyone of them safe and reporting all that we need to knowπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
29 October, 05:29
Prayers for George & team πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God give them strenght to go through this and keep them safe πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 October, 05:21
WRWY, GEORGE

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 October, 05:13
πŸ’ͺπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

§Àmādhï £‘ght @RawHoney9
29 October, 03:16
G_dsp33d.

πŸ™πŸ“Ώ

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 October, 02:30
sending βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’«

arba happihr @arba
29 October, 02:02
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ’ž
Prayers are sent

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
29 October, 01:56
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
29 October, 01:54
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 October, 01:54
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ’«

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
29 October, 01:53
sending prayers. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
29 October, 01:38
I would like prayers for my granddaughter's cat, Pebbles, who has been missing two days now.

Green 8700 @Green8700
30 October, 09:10
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
is pebbles back? PLEASE try this. Take dirty little from her box . Go from your house an outward I usually do 4 trails ending at the house. She will smell her way home. Put something outside like her bed or an article of your clothing that she can smell. Cats are nocturnal they usually start coming out roaming at dusk. Get a good flashlight drive around the neighborhood and start shining it. Their eyes light up like lanterns you can’t miss it. I’ll check later today I have many many more tips to help. and please be comforted by this. Cats are the best equipped to survive survive when separated from their home

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
02 December, 09:56
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Any update on Pebbles?