PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
28 October, 08:16
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ฅWell, seems Stew Peters is going to be talking on PPN Discord Talk Time soon. Funny how I sent this same photo in September to a Mod to post in their Influencer Room. Mod would not post to influencer room. Influencer Room is a library of information. What a connection.......................... Throw in John Baxter, Ward and so many more. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 October, 08:19
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
Good Lord, who can we trust????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 October, 08:22
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
This is a huge rabbit hole with a large connection.............. It will explode in the near future.

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 October, 08:56
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
I'm on the edge of my seat for this rabbit hole..

28 October, 08:58
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Ha.. well it is unraveling as we speak. It is deep

Tracey Guillory @Tracey54
No fast enough, for me. A day late and dollar short!
07:43 AM - Oct 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Tracey54 in this post can reply
29 October, 07:49
In response Tracey Guillory to his Publication
๐Ÿคœโค๏ธ๐Ÿค›