Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Everytime I go out among the jabbed I come home with sharp pains by my appendix. Please pray the pain goes away.
09:44 PM - Oct 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
28 October, 11:06
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Praying. Interesting VK posted about this very topic not long ago. He also posted about Sole Water. I have no idea if those have any correlation or are tied together. Just an observer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
28 October, 11:06
Praying. Interesting VK posted about this very topic not long ago. He also posted about Sole Water. I have no idea if those have any correlation or are tied together. Just an observer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
28 October, 10:01
On AU yesterday there was a conversation about an increase in appendicitis amoung the unvaccined. My right side has been killing me but then it goes away. I have no ovaries so what else could it be? Is this from the shedding of the vax causing this?

28 October, 11:34
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
I think so. Everytime I am around the jabbed, I either get bad headaches or pains in my appendix. I am in a Jacuzzi tub right now and it seems to be helping. I don't know how I am going to fare at my family's Christmas party when I will be surrounded by the jabbed. Dear GOD in heaven, please heal the world.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 October, 09:51
Father I pray for your protection from anything evil that intends to harm, hurt or kill us as we keep marching forward, give us the strength to carry on Lord, no matter how tough it gets. Amen

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
28 October, 09:50
omg!!!! I have been getting that since a year ago..comes and goes.!!

28 October, 09:51
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
That's what is happening to me. I'm getting to the point where I don't want to go out. I am praying it stops.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
28 October, 09:47
Mine is in my spleen area. Ugh! I hope you feel better soon. Ivermctn for the win? ((hugs))

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
28 October, 09:46
i get nauseous- sudden -
goes away when Inleave the area