Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 October, 05:10
Was out shopping today in a gift shop. The owner knows the pharmacist where we get our ivermectin. She said regular MD's won't give it to you only the naturopath's will. Got chatting, felt good to have a face to face conversation with someone in the same mind frame. Talked about all the crap going on now. She told me her son was ready to get out of the Marines, did his 4 yrs, but they would not let him out till he got the jab!! 🤬So he got it, but thankfully they know naturopath's here who are helping him detox. Amazing what you find out when you start talking to people. It can be a hit or miss now a days but this was a hit! Shame on the military for doing this to our soldiers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
Unfortunately the military had a lot of top officials that worked for the dark forces 😥
Who do you think helped to keep all the technology and UFO info secret?! Have you ever researched Super Soldiers - fascinating! We have been lied to on a massive scale.
05:16 PM - Oct 28, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunflower in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 October, 05:18
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
I know but still makes me mad. I watched Dr. Steven Greer's "Unacknowledged" documentary about the UFO cover up. It's very eye opening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396