PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
28 October, 04:09
What am I doing wrong? I get wicked headaches on fasting days. I do hydrate, not sure what's going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
28 October, 04:13
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I get headaches when I don’t eat. Maybe you need to listen to your body rather then what you think is right. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
28 October, 04:17
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Thanks. I am definitely paying attention, I'll give a little more time because this weather gives me headaches too.

Only people mentioned by Sunflower in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
28 October, 04:22
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
I did a 24 hr fast last week. Then I started intermittent (16hr) fasting this week isn't really much more then waiting a few extra hours before I eat in the morning. Am trying to cut back on sugar when i do eat but can't get away from it completely.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
28 October, 04:30
I think the sugar is highly addictive. I struggle with deleting it from my diet all together, it’s hard. I’m trying to eat more raw veggies and fruit, supposedly high in energy and vibration. The shelves are full of junk food and makes all this even harder 😬

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
28 October, 04:31