Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, all of those individuals that laughed me off with name calling and slander as I was silenced as being just a conspiracy Nazi. You thought by silencing me, the world would just forget and move on from your lies and deceit and I would simply stop and go away. Well I did in a way but not the way you hoped for.

I changed. I learned how to mask my messaging. I learned the words, phrases, and memes that the algorithms were looking for so I could bypass them. I and millions of others like me, learned that our beliefs, our research, our message MUST be over the target because why else would you try to silence us. It is after all just a conspiracy theory right. But we can talk about Bigfoot and aliens all we want.
The funny thing about the truth tho is you can hide it all you want but if there are enough people demanding the truth and not giving up, you simply cannot stop it from coming out.

(Cont in Comment
12:02 PM - Oct 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by ClaysEars in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 October, 03:08
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
HIS THIS THIS ............... TRUTH BOMB WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 October, 09:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
28 October, 05:38
Amen 🙏

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
28 October, 04:18
Spoken like a wise disciple on The Path...

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
28 October, 02:25
Thank You For Keeping Going Forward 🔥🔥🔥

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 October, 01:43
It's why pedos use code. They know that they can't just openly communicate their plans. If they did they would be nabbed in an instant. So, two can play at that game. Saw a person who uses the word "cupcake" instead of vaccine, and it worked out nicely for him on social media. The truth will get out if everyone keeps pushing and coming up with new ways to spread it.

Red Man @2PillarPortal
28 October, 01:49
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
They are literally Monsters Incorporated.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 October, 01:41
#NCSWIC 👍

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 October, 01:31
Bootiful

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
28 October, 12:03
That is where we find ourselves now. Your days are numbered, and the truth is being revealed. It will be disturbing to some and devastating to others, but the truth must come out. You underestimated me by thinking I would do as so many have done by thinking, “Just forget it and move on”. All I wanted to do was live my life and be left alone but you pushed too far, too fast, and too hard for me to believe your motives were pure of heart and it drove me harder to find out why.

So thank you. I honestly appreciate what you have done because it helped me find me.

CharRose @CharRose
28 October, 02:11
Confirmation Chills as i read your well written post!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
28 October, 03:41
55... the push became a shove..and it turned into a fight between [their] dark and ]our[ light...