Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
31 October, 11:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Every single one if my own personal scars come with some sort of disturbing memory, physically, mentally, spiritually…
But the scars in this picture here, comes with everlasting VICTORY! In fact my very salvation is written on those scars. Scars that remain on Him forever! Can’t wait for that glorious day, I will fall to my knees in ineffable gratitude and kiss those redeeming, LIFE giving scars. 💙🙏🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 October, 12:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 October, 12:36
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
28 October, 11:31
oh i am

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
28 October, 11:28
they prove you have something worth fighting for

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
28 October, 11:26
Most of my scars can not be visibly seen, but they have shaped me into who I am today. I'm greatful for the lessons learned by them & compassion they help me give to others.
Vibes up Patriots!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
28 October, 11:21
every. last. one. they're well earned.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
28 October, 11:11
the invisible ones too ✌️

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
28 October, 11:09

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
28 October, 11:06
Thanks VK! 🙏🏻✨❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 October, 11:05
If most of us realized just how many scars were really have, geez how awesome is that gonna be, VK!

How many times have we done this?
How many remember lives back to Biblical times?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 October, 06:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
darn i want to remember♥️maybe soon

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 October, 06:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
darn i want to remember♥️maybe soon

Cam Mac @campmac111
28 October, 09:54
I don't look at them so much as scars but more as calluses. No permanent damage done. That said, they did toughen up my tender spots so I could continue the long walk. My soul is improved for having made the journey.
Nor was I overly ostracized, having been blessed with a partner who understands what's going on and supports/supported my hours online day and night. In fact, I haven't contributed much other than my focus (my original mission was to understand and "know" the truth and thus help to build the Morphic Field to help other humans "know"). That said, it was an honor, actually, a privilege to be a tiny grain of sand on this particular beach, along with the many of you who have done so very much.

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
28 October, 09:41
I have "scars" from situations I would not wish upon others.
I acknowledge the wounds (mental/psychological) and chalk it up as a "life experience".
Not an experience of my choosing but it is what it is.
My past has hardened & strengthened me to ensure the cycle of harm is broken.

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
28 October, 09:29
I ask myself this and the answer is plain, if our lives pleasure and we never knew pain , we would seek love more often and find love much less for we sought love more often in times of distress , no one know love or sees plain as thoses who meet love on the pathway of pain !! My Mom wrote that. I miss her and my sister and I am so scared I am losing my son ... To God be the glory FOREVER !

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
28 October, 09:22
Inside and out....

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 October, 08:58
Most of the scars I am proud of no one but GOD can see. They show our ability to survive and continue loving anyway.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 October, 08:12
I had to think a long while about this one. I am proud of my scars, because, I stood my ground, and refused to back down from my pursuit of truth, despite relentless attacks from family and friends. To be honest, it’s been painful, lonely, and heartbreaking at times, and many of my wounds have not yet healed. But, God is good, and always with me, and He led me here. That, I celebrate. Thank you, VK and AU, for being with me too. It means more than you know. I hope that I’ve provided something positive to the fight. I can feel everyone’s excitement to get back to Twitter, and I wish you well. Take care and God bless.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 October, 09:13
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
💗💗💗

Jes King @jes_US
28 October, 10:02
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
you've done well Mary thanQ!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
28 October, 05:23
WE R THE CRIPPLES, BASTARDS. & BROKEN THINGS

28 October, 05:22

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
28 October, 05:21
I have very many scars each a symbol of survival.

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
28 October, 05:20
I’m sorry for popping off on you lastnight brother. I didn't feel like apart of the team for dumb reasons. Has nothing to do with you. I was and had been feeling iced out for a while. I’m going to stop being a little bitch about it though. Apologies. On that note I’m proud of my scars and this new beginning.
I will no longer seek recognition and im sorry i ever did. Happy 4:20!
🌬💨

28 October, 05:25
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
i think you are part of this!! we all have a part to play!! THANKQ FOR YOUR SERVICE.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL
STAY STRONG FELLOW ANON!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
28 October, 04:04
The more scars you have here..the more powerful you are..in..reality..Its an honor to be amongst all these powerful Spirits here..

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
28 October, 04:00
Actually I am tired of mine. They are reminders of mistakes or lapses in judgement. I don't want to be reminded every time when I look at them. They make some things unbearable. Would love to have them removed.

So I can't ascribe to that thinking. I want the healing to come from within and heal it through and through.

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
28 October, 04:00
Beyond proud and humbled! Let's GOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 😎

NEO ONE @Neo
28 October, 03:57
I am. Destiny.

American Girl @Americangirl
28 October, 03:45
have just as many on the inside if not more than the outside.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
28 October, 03:41
They helped make me stronger, wiser, and kinder.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
28 October, 03:31
The Legend of Kintsugi 🙏🏻❤️

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
28 October, 11:19
In response True North to her Publication
great illustration... love it

True North @TrueNorthGirl
28 October, 03:26
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Danny James @DComposer07
28 October, 03:14
I just received 5 more of them this week from surgery. right on top of my huge one from 18 years ago. they are my battle scars, seeing them will always be the reminder of what I went through and how grateful I am to be alive! #fookcancer

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
28 October, 01:45
Thank you for the reminder.
I am getting there!!