® Red Panda Factor ⁂ @R_FACTOR_WW
After Elon posted that Twitter is now free of leftist-democratic suppression, the first tests are being made... 😎

Truth will prevail.
11:37 AM - Oct 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by R_FACTOR_WW in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
28 October, 09:03
In response ® Red Panda Factor ⁂ to his Publication
😂😂😂❤️👍🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
28 October, 03:14
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
it looks like a pecker
Austin Powers - Radar Jokes - YouTube

The 3 Radar Jokes From Austin Powers - The Spy who Shagged Me (2) and Austin Powers - Goldmember (3)If you'd like to see any other scenes uploaded from any o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 October, 01:01
He forgot to add Jack Dorsey is in Gitmo.

Only Forward @Callibird
28 October, 12:56
this is so amazing! As I’m sitting here scrolling through AU and truth I was caught in a moment of reflection and joy! I’m filled with hope and excitement and connection with all of you! Five years of digging and strength, courage, love for one another and amazing vibes! 🙌🏻🥳🇺🇸😭🥰😎🐸🐰🙏🏻💖✨🎂I’ve never felt more connected with all of you! The best is yet to come! I hope in someway you see me seeing you and know that God is with us! Divine moments will happen more and more. I love you all!

anon one @Gamma50
28 October, 12:49
ADD:

IVERMECTIN works and EAU for vaxx was illegitimate as a result.

That should stir

None None @MUDD
28 October, 12:42
Still banned...

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 October, 12:16
Woke Societies JFK Jr LIVES Hope you've figured that out by now 🤭

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 October, 12:14
And the synogogue of satan is real.

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
28 October, 12:12
Can't stop smiling....it's gonna be a great day.👊❤️😅🍿

CharRose @CharRose
28 October, 12:08
Oh my goodness….I love this!!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
28 October, 12:08
And the rainbow 🌈is the sign of the Covenant between God and his people.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
28 October, 12:04
THEY ARE MURDERS ALSO. MSM IS PROTECTING THEM.

chore Toke @choretoke
28 October, 03:20
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
SICK F$&KS❗️😠

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
28 October, 11:59
Now that's funny! 😂