Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
28 October, 10:04
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
It's funny the Blue Jays and Cardinals didn't win not even one game in the MLB playoffs this year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 October, 10:11
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
It is interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
28 October, 09:22
love that picture

28 October, 09:23
In response Happy Days to his Publication
😁🙏❤️

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
28 October, 09:26
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Too adorable ❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 October, 09:20
Wow. My two Favorite birds in one Photo!! Whoever took this, hit the jackpot! 🙏❤️

28 October, 09:22
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I have seen them together throughout my awakening, in so many places, its a Godwink and grandma is smiling.