Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 February, 07:21
The truth about Bill Gates...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
I wonder if this Frederick L Gates linked to BG?

Rockefeller Institute's Crude Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Experiment on US Troops. ..January 21st & June 4th of 1918, Dr. Gates reports on an experiment where soldiers were given 3 doses of a bacterial meningitis vaccine.

“... 1918-19, the US Army ballooned to 6,000,000 men, with 2,000,000 men being sent overseas. The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research took advantage of this new pool of human guinea pigs...”

https://freepress.org/arti...
08:19 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kmax in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 May, 08:18
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
omg.

Even IF Fred Gates is not linked to BG, this is horrific

"... and the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research took advantage of this new pool of human guinea pigs..." OUR SOLDIERS!!

And IF [their] experimentation caused the Spanish Flu,

well,

Fauchi came along to co-authoring paper that MASKS not only did not prevent transmission of flu but CAUSED DEATHS via bacterial pneumonia.

WHAT AN EVIL NEST OF VIPERS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
30 May, 03:11
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
It's unfathomable. I don't understand these horrendous people at all and I'm glad I don't.

There is an interesting book called Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenberg. He's fighting against 5g and has a great website. He proposes that viruses are carried by frequencies. Electrical and radio.

ahttp://www.environmentands...