Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Feeling good about EM Twitter takeover??

Good

Bad

Indifferent

#Fooked

09:08 PM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
07 June, 06:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good. I don’t think that’s the real Elon Musk. White hat in disguise?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
28 October, 09:33
😂 final answer 17% fooked! Maybe I have some work to do, after all I get excited and vibes are high when I see the APL go up. Kind of like hide and seek. The person seeking counts to 10 and then says Ready Or Not Here I Come!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 October, 06:07
EO 12/21 is supposed to take it away. The EO wouldn’t make sense if it didn’t.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 October, 05:57
i’m feeling good but fooked always wins.
so…fooked button for the win?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 October, 06:05
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
thats how i vote

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 October, 10:08
Probably a good thing but on these platforms we are known as the big conspiracy nuts . Do you think Elon can take over the MSM ? That is what is going to wake people up .

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
28 October, 09:55
Always had good feels about the Musky Guy..For some its all about the feels..🙂🙏

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
28 October, 08:54
good 👍 👍 not sure i.will go back though .

May The4th @MayThe4th
28 October, 07:00
No major expectations. Just enjoying the fest 🤣

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
28 October, 06:42
Good for US. (they) Fooked

Izabel Arant @Izabel
28 October, 05:33
I think Elon's purchase of TWTR has many aspects to it and removing the bias on the social media site is just one of them. There is some asset Elon wants at TWTR that would cost him more to build from scratch. Stockholders are certainly happy to be getting their money back from a stock in stagnation.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
28 October, 05:08
Good, yet feels like something is wrapped up inside this we might not like vibe…

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 October, 04:30
ElonTwitter🤣

Jen ... @Jenfranji
28 October, 01:58
Fooked ✔

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
28 October, 12:56
👑Way to go Elon! Go change the world for the better Sir!👑

Every Time @soTELLme533
28 October, 12:29
What's good is bad and
what's bad is good.
Those we think are dead are alive
And those we think are alive are dead.
Some black hats are really white hats.
Some white hats are really black hats.
EM is a triple agent.
There is no answer
That I want to check off
until I see the end of the movie.
And everything I wrote is
Just something I've been told -
Over and over and over and over.
BUT I'm okay because
God is with us and He wins.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
27 October, 11:54
[DS] is Fooked!

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 October, 11:30
:)

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 October, 11:22
twitter takeover Good, seems some Fooking going on too

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
27 October, 11:18
well got a higher #Fooked % here as expected but still disappointing. always choose teh #Fooked

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
27 October, 11:18
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 October, 10:59
FOOKED and GOOD should be the same vote IMHO Sir!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
27 October, 10:40
I don't have feelings either way. I'm home here. :)

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 October, 10:39
feels good man

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
27 October, 10:28
If he didn't wanna stick a chip in my head; and

his mam didn't have all those one eye photos; and

Elon didn't agree with all the dastardly WEF policies; then

I might be a bit more encouraged. But at the moment
I just think we're all being played and it's more theatre.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
27 October, 10:27
Always #Fooked

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 October, 10:14

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 October, 09:49
BREAKING: Big Tech To Deplatform Twitter After Musk Takeover Promises Free Speech - YouTube

Protect Your Private Information With A World-Class VPNhttps://piavpn.com/NextNewsGet 82% Off With The Link Above ^^^Read More: https://tfiglobalnews.com/202...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 October, 09:48
Good! But I checked #Fooked because NCSWIC🔥

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 October, 10:43
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
so did I !!!!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 October, 10:43
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
so did I !!!!

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
27 October, 09:46
Im feelin a little devilish with a side of cornbread.. 😂

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
27 October, 09:46
Im feelin a little devilish with a side of cornbread.. 😂