Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"CNN reporter pushes the Katie Hobbs "break-in" story and Kari Lake makes her instantly regret it.

"Are you really buying that?
This sounds like a Jussie Smollet 2...I don't even know where her campaign office is...I'm assuming it's in a basement somewhere because that's where she's been campaigning. You guys are despicable for falling into that trap...
We're closer together than the press makes us think we are. The American people want a secure border. It doesn't matter if they are Democrat, Republican, or Independent.
I hope that those of you who are working in the fake news will do some very serious soul-searching. You are dividing people in this country.
The fact that you are running with this story. Shame on you."
🔥🔥🔥

Full clip:"
https://youtu.be/zMpglOCUv...

From ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter
https://t.me/PepeMatter/12...
03:28 PM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 October, 07:09
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
so fake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
27 October, 06:18
Kari Lake
Flawless Victory

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
27 October, 04:38
Awesome!!!!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
27 October, 04:38
Awesome!!!!

Dana Hunteman @DBDUSA
27 October, 04:35

Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD
27 October, 04:24
Hopefully she is setting up the fall of MSM! She's awesome

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
27 October, 04:10
She hands these out on the daily!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 October, 04:07
May God forever bless and protect Kari Lake,
TRUTH TELLER!
ka-BQQM 💥💥💥

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
27 October, 03:56
B O O M!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 October, 03:38
I LOVE her!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 October, 03:37
LOVE WATCHING HER IN ACTION!
THE spin IS LITERALLY NAUSEATING🤮 FROM THE msm