Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
26 October, 12:38
Here is a good video for those of you just becoming interested in fasting. It lists some things to consider before fasting, what happens to your body and mind, and what to expect.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
3 DAY WATER FASTING---Clean the brain and reset your Energy. - YouTube

3 DAY WATER FASTING-Clean the brain and reset your energy.Don’t fast during your menstrual cycle. Don’t fast if you’re hypoglycemicDon’t fast if you are diab...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ali Beth @Albeth7
26 October, 05:31
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
i want to do this but i really like food. i wish i could just sleep for 3 days

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
Hahaha. That would be awesome!! I grew up in Northern Wisconsin and I LOVE my cheeses and sausages and beer. But once I got started and figured out all I was really not eating was breakfast and lunch each time I fasted it became easier. Typically I eat dinner Sunday night and then skip breakfast, and lunch and eat dinner Monday night.

But I absolutely see your point.
06:33 PM - Oct 26, 2022
In response Ali Beth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ClaysEars in this post can reply
Ali Beth @Albeth7
27 October, 07:28
24 hr fast sounds wag easier than 3 days.

Ali Beth @Albeth7

Ali Beth @Albeth7

Ali Beth @Albeth7

Ali Beth @Albeth7

Ali Beth @Albeth7

Ali Beth @Albeth7

Ali Beth @Albeth7

Ali Beth @Albeth7

Ali Beth @Albeth7

Ali Beth @Albeth7