Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
26 October, 04:12
What is NOW OCCURRING regarding "troop deployment", though not "Officially" verified is virtually a "go". The "trigger" is not TRUMP or events surrounding him. The trigger will be "real time" voting tally activity. Since Trump is STILL "Interregnum President", ANY ATTEMPT to "detain" him will be considered AN ACT OF WAR in accordance with "The Insurrection Act of 1807" along with EO's: 13818, 13848, as well as the "2015 Revised DOD, Law of War Manual"!!!
Trump WILL NEVER BE ARRESTED!! Just the claim of such by military ground "comms" as subterfuge and distraction from actual ongoing "Sit Opps" that will vigorously be executed via Regional Martial Law in key Communist/Democrat strongholds throughout the country.
THE "GREEN LIGHT" HAS ALREADY BEEN GIVEN ON THIS COMPREHENSIVE NEAR TERM EXERCISE !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
Part of the globe seems convinced President Trump will be arrested....NFW! moves/countermoves/look here/not there. never reveal your moves. all planned with πŸ“ pin point precision.
04:50 PM - Oct 26, 2022
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LadyAnon45 in this post can reply
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
26 October, 04:52
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
To clarify Trump won’t actually be arrested, his arrest will be staged.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
27 October, 01:37
Yes, correct! !! i still dont like it, but i do understand. Had to be this way. People actually think this is real real real deal.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 October, 03:08
I get what people are saying but I’m not accepting it and I’m not believing it and I’ll wait for it to happen goodness it’s just not right.