Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 11:35
Yes where is the plane that took out only the records section of the Pentagon that contained the proof that over 2 trillion $$ were missing from their budget?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Surveillance video from a nearby gas station/food mart showed images of what appeared to be a missile. Of course the video was quickly confiscated by the CIA (maybe FBI...it's been about 15 years since I saw the documentary.)
07:43 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
07 February, 07:36
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I remember seeing that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
05 February, 10:03
I saw the video also, was a missile not a plane! I have a friend that swears it was a plane because wings were found lying on the ground? Fake News!! That was the narative!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 09:36
Fookin RINO's still trying to cover this up even just today!