Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
#GratitudeDrawing NUMBER 2

I may not be able to be on #ThePeoplesBridge today, but I can still be 'of service'.

I host the #GratitudeDrawing

I ask that '22' Patriots donate '$22' to the#GenFlynn Legal Defense Fund
(Yep, he still has MILLIONS of debt our Government put on him)

When donations are made, please "DM" a screenshot of the donation, I will add you 2 the drawing list

Let us 'unwind' the evil that was beset on our Hero & his family, with this showing of solidarity for #ThePeoplesGeneral

Fundraising link:
https://mikeflynndefensefu...

#ThePeoplesBridge
#FLY
07:42 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
06 February, 09:29
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Somehow my DMs got closed down for a day...

If you made a donation to the Gen Mike Legal Defense fund, you can now send me a screenshot of your donation to be entered into the #GratitudeDrawing .

https://mikeflynndefensefu...

I apologize for the difficulty.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renate Trial @renategilliam
06 February, 06:19
You are a machine! thanks for all you do ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 February, 09:08
Thank you Veronica for everything you do. Truly an American treasure! #Flynn4TheWin

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
06 February, 06:34
I tried to donate 22, but I don't have PayPal, only Credit Card. Credit card it does not function.Taking my Moms Rights, they are trying to block my 500 in Month. I would love to help with my Gold or Silver that I still have... I am all in for my lovely General ♥️

SaveThe Children @IzabellGrace32
05 February, 08:53
Done! I'm so happy you're asking for Patriots to donate. I am happy to donate to General Michael Flynn's fund.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
05 February, 08:53
4.54545455 donations of $22 - Hope your goal will be met and more.
#FightLikeAFlynn #WRWY #MAGA #wwg1wga

06 February, 02:33
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
entered...

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
05 February, 08:47
the government should reimburse him with extra for the stress him and his family went through. i bet Trump does when he is back.🤑

Nina Cain @ninacain16
05 February, 08:41
Done. We love you and Flynn. We give freely or not at all. Thank you though.

Pray4the Children @Gna411
05 February, 08:36
❤️I love that hat. Where can I purchase one?❤️

06 February, 02:23
In response Pray4the Children to her Publication
These are not for sale, unless you make 22 donations of $22 to the Mike Flynn Legal Defense fund.

Gesara 1776 @Kadge77
05 February, 08:35
i would love one of these but i am in the UK 🤦‍♀️

Only followers of this user (nbekker27) can see their posts

Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
05 February, 07:52
I donated!