Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 November, 10:47
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Yes πŸ’―.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
26 October, 07:35
It is encouraging I find to know that even after all their power, $$££$ and all the planing and effort They have put into Deleting us...
We Are Still Standing Strong.
THANK YOU Everyone for holding your ground. it's what keeps me/us going..πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 October, 01:27
en gaule oui il faut un dessin πŸ™„la blague

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
26 October, 12:01
Yes and "climate change" means depopulation also

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
26 October, 12:01
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
I agree

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 October, 12:00
Yep!!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
26 October, 12:16
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Spot on!!!