Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
25 October, 02:47
I am working on the upcoming video. I am. But I just stopped for a little bit, just a teeny tiny bit to do this pic. And I am looking at it with a French accent. I had to do this pic because it was there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
25 October, 06:15
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Nice job! What an amazing pic with such a great outfit to be sure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 October, 06:31
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
This...somehow is doing things to me...

Chill Bite @Chillbite
25 October, 07:58
Good things I hope... ;)

25 October, 08:16
Well...yeah. But I would never act out the thoughts in my head. I would feel awkward trying to unbutton that silky shirt of his. Especially when he's holding a rapier sword.

Chill Bite @Chillbite
25 October, 02:12
Ha! But he would definitely help you... :)

26 October, 12:14
Don't tease me 🤪

Chill Bite @Chillbite
26 October, 12:20
Heehee!! He might like to...

26 October, 12:51
I can handle that. Without grabbing him and taking him...I can control myself. Unless he looks at me with those dreamy eyes!

Chill Bite @Chillbite
26 October, 01:16
Now you gave him the key... :p

26 October, 01:40
😚

Only people mentioned by Chillbite in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chill Bite, click on at the bottom under it