Kim Runner @kimrunner
Earlier today VK was following 436 + now, he is following 478 = a Difference of 42

Feeling some YMCA vibes...
+ #42 = We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT
+ 42 < > 24 = ***
07:30 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 February, 09:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Enjoy,Juan O Savin, Charlie Ward & Ann Vandersteel with mucho info!

https://drcharlieward.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Gab @Gabbie
05 February, 08:23
2/6 Happy Birthday to this chick🎉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Marie @DonnaMarie
05 February, 08:10
APL 8.99
8+9=17
1+7=8+9=17

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
05 February, 08:15
In response Donna Marie to her Publication
add them all up and you get 26... tomorrow is 2/6.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 February, 08:02
Did you happen to catch this one? I posted about Q42 earlier today too. The guy in the the yellow vest has a 24 on it, mirror 42! 😎🇺🇸

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 February, 07:51

Patti Jo_7 @PattiJo_7
05 February, 07:48
i got kicked off of Twitter ladt week so...

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
05 February, 07:45
YMCA!!✨🇺🇸🦅😎

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
05 February, 07:38
42?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 February, 07:41
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Just my gut, but I think it means Military is in Control !!!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 February, 07:36
kim is ver very sharp 👊🏿🇺🇸

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 February, 08:07
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
very! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
05 February, 07:35
Been following you both for months! I LOVE my new Patriot family. Godspeed to you both!🙌🙏🇺🇸

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
05 February, 07:33
Kim and VK, you both along with so many are amazing. god bless and thank you.