Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Lou Dobbs will wear this Communist cancelation like a badge of hono, and he will RISE because he is committed to truth. I can tell you, it is very emotionally draining and a constant heavy weight on the shoulders of any of us that are actually doing real digging. When one thinks they have all of the information, more just continues to pile in. Lou know that the TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS! https://t.me/stewpeters
07:23 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
05 February, 08:11
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
patriots stand by lou he will always have a platform, he is loved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
05 February, 07:56
I'll miss him and John Solomonđź’”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patty Grossman @Pjg58
05 February, 07:55
Fuck fox ....was my favorite station which I watched non-stop ....was only station allowed on tv's in our restaturants....no more

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
05 February, 07:38
I believe he was selected for declass and True News coming......Will see him again soon.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 February, 07:37
Thank you for the share and for all of your hard work! Your work is appreciated!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 February, 07:29
🙏🇺🇲🙏