Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
06 February, 06:21
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I certainly don't trust him. He built the massive boring machines that created all the underground tunnels. And electric cars are being fueled by electricity gleaned from coal--what's the point. Can't have enough solar panels or wind turbines to do this as we would have no open space left in our nation! We need the true Tesla technology--free energy, no transmission lines needed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
05 February, 09:15
I never liked him, especially since he was the 5g man signing up for about half of the 25,000 satellites to power the agenda. But lately he seems almost ok. Maybe he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar and made a deal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melisa Davis @Melisa10
05 February, 08:55
gray hat

Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
05 February, 08:53
I think he is illuminati ... but I do like his shirt 😍

Kacy Groves @William_Wallace7
05 February, 08:07
i think he was bad but hes cooperating. One of the few that realizes the cabal isnt gonna be able to save em this time. But thats just my guess.

Data Gramma @Vic
05 February, 07:41
Absolutely no clue. I don't personally know the guy.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
05 February, 07:31
Confusing vibes.

Kay Tee @kmax
05 February, 07:29
I'm so confused about Elon. So many inconsistencies.

jill warga @jillsfolly7771111
05 February, 07:27
i think he is a white hat now and is working with Trump on free energy, SpaceX, waking up the normies...

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
05 February, 07:27
I want to like him- maybe he was in the"Forced to comply" category of the cabal- but his Baby Mama??? WTF

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
05 February, 07:26
I believe he is a part of something very big. and he is good. He's part of the plan.

Fly Girl @FlyGirl
05 February, 07:25
He's pro transhumanism. That makes me anti Musk.

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
05 February, 07:23
i want to believe, but the robotic AI merged with our being... i think ill disconnect with that and reconnect with earth and everything she has to offer.. off grid.

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
05 February, 07:23
He's an enigma. I don't know what to make of him. Maybe black hat turned white hat to avoid execution for life in prison?

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
05 February, 07:21
I can't read the guy. that gives me haste